Pages

Monday, May 29, 2017

Have A Good Memorial Day

Land of the Free, Because of the Brave!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Monday to you! 

More importantly, it's Memorial Day.  It's a day when we remember the brave men and women who sacrificed their lives for our country and our way of life. 

I'm not gonna tell ya how to spend today, Big People.  I'm gonna think of and remember the people who have sacrificed so we can live in a place where we can expect to be safe, and free.  I'm also gonna celebrate with my family and friends. 

But when I feel the breeze blow, and when I feel the warm sunshine on my face, I'll remember those brave people, because they're in the breeze, and they're in those warm rays of the sun.  They're in every flag, in the red and white stripes and the blue field and the white stars.

America is the Land of the Free, Because of the Brave.  Remember that, Friends.  Especially today.

Have a Good Memorial Day!

I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment