Pages

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Victory Is Mine!

I am the KiteMaster!  I have harnessed the power of the wind!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Thursday to you!

Well, ya know, I was discouraged about my kites not flyin' on Tuesday, and I figured I was a kite-flyin' failure, but then you know what happened?!

Yesterday, there was a good breeze a-blowin', so I grabbed my dang ol' kite and went runnin' outside, and do you know what happened?

My kite caught the wind and had some serious air-time!  It was GREAT!  It didn't swoop and soar above the tree-tops, but it flew above my head and waggled its ribbony kite-tail for me!

It just goes to show, I can accomplish things and stuff if I don't give up before I get started!  How about that?!

Also, I guess I don't wanna be Two anymore.  I'll stick with Five and a Half.  It's a good age.  It's the age where I get to fly kites. 

Keep your chins up, Big People!  It gets better!  I'm here to tell ya! 

I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment