Pages

Monday, May 22, 2017

Greet Monday Like an Old Friend!

Greet Monday like an old friend you don't see very often!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Monday to you!

Well, ya know, I always say "happy" whatever day it is, and I really do mean it.  Even in the case of Mondays.  Even when I get a case of the Mondays.  And even though I'm only Five, I do get a case of the Mondays, every so often.

The thing I really strive to do, though, is make friends out of my enemies, even.  I've always thought that allies are more powerful than enemies.  And I'm pretty sure there's a sciency thing to back me up, or maybe a strategery manual that would do the same.

Anyways, ya gotta change your mindset about Mondays.  Insteadda lettin' 'em get all up in your head with their Mondayness, think of Monday as an old friend ya don't get to see every day.  When ya wake up on Monday morning, insteadda grumblin' and sneerin' "Oh, it's YOU, Monday," instead, smile, and say "Why, hello, Monday, my old friend!" 

You might be surprised at the way this slight little change in your perception and your reaction could change the course of your day!  You might really end up genuinely likin' Monday after all!

Or.  Circumstances could conspire to make ya grateful that ya don't see your old Friend Monday every day.  Life is a lot like buyin' fruit- it's a gamble.

One thing you can be sure of, though, Big People, is that I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment