Pages

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Zozie Runs on PB&J!

PB&J makes me so happy I could sing!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to you!

Well, ya know, I'm a kid who loves a good peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and I'm not shy about bein' particular about what I like best in a good peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

First of all, I choose my favorite bread, which happens to be rye.  I know this is something odd for a Little Kid to like, but I do.  I really, really do.  If I can be spoiled, I request Al Cohen rye, either seeded or seedless.  I like 'em both equally. 

For my peanut butter, I like crunchy Peter Pan best.  It comes only in small jars at my grocery store of choice, and everybody knows, the smaller the jar something comes in, the better it is!  However, in the absence of crunchy Peter Pan, I will eat creamy Jif. 

Now, jelly, I like a variety of different things.  Any strawberry jam, of course.  Or grape.  It's really hard to go wrong with strawberry or grape.  Every once in a while, I'll tolerate raspberry or marmalade.  But strawberry and grape are my favorites. 

So there ya are, Friends.  Peanut butter and jelly on rye is the road-snack on the journey to happiness for me!  I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment