Pages

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!


On behalf of all Little Kids in Little Kid-dom, Happy Mother's Day!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Sunday to you!  Well, ya know, it's a holiday. 

It's Mother's Day, so I'm gonna keep today's post short-n-sweet, so all you mamas out there can do what you really wanna do, which is watch movies with your kids.  My suggestions of the day are any of the Harry Potter movies, most of the Star Wars movies and their attached animated shows, especially the ones involving Legos, Jumanji, Zathura, E.T., Elena and the Secrets of Avalor, and Moana.

I choose Moana from all the other Disney movies, because the character Moana has a mommy.  Other Disney movies cannot say the same thing for their main characters.  What's up with that, Disney?!

I chose all those other movies in my suggestions, because they're my current favorites, and as it's Mother's Day, the wonderful thing about bein' a mother is that you get to make your kids gosh-darn happy, and those movies make me happy, and I'm sure they'd make other Little Kids happy, too.

Anyways, have a great one, Mamas!  I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!

Happy Mother's Day!

Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment