|Strawberry's my favorite!|
Well, ya know, love a good milk-shake. There's a diner near my house called the Texas Hot in Downtown Wellsville, and if ya ask 'em to, they'll make ya a milkshake and bring it to ya in a big metal cup! Never in my life do I feel like sucha big cheese as I do when I'm enjoyin' a milkshake at the dang ol' Texas Hot!
It got me to wonderin', Friends, just how one makes a milk shake. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know all about milkshake recipes and milkshake mixers and all that.
I'm askin' how ya make a milk shake, though!
And the surprising answer is that there are lotsa ways to make a milk shake, and here I am, presenting them to you in a bulleted list! Here goes:
- Take the Milk to a scary movie!
- Take the Milk on a ride in a rickety ol' jalopy on a curvy, hilly road that doesn't have guide-rails!
- Make the Milk spend the night in a hauntedy house!
- Tell the Milk it has a big test that's worth eleventy percent of its grade, and inform the Milk that the test is on nothing it studied for, or has even learned yet! Yikes!
- Have Sasquatch sneak up on the Milk and roar at it!
- Scoop in some ice cream and have a milkshake mixer or blender whir it all up into creamy, cold goodness!
Now go have a milkshake on this Tuesday. Tuesday needs a little sparkle, and a frozen dairy-based beverage is just the ticket!
I love ya lots, Friends! I'll see ya tomorrow! Muah!