Pages

Saturday, May 6, 2017

I'm a Little Scientist by Nature, by Golly!

I will never stop askin' Why!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to you!

Well, ya know, my people, the Little Kids, are well-known for our staunch commitment to asking questions, especially "but why?"

We don't know a lot about the world, and the way to find out more about something you don't know a lot about is to ask "why," early and often.  It might get annoying to you Big People, but it's how we Little Kids learn.

You know, now that I think of it, sometimes, when we chase ya down a big hole of "Why?" until you don't know the answer, that's a good opportunity for us to learn something together, you know.  Big People, you have the Power of the Internet right in your hands.  There's a lot of dumb stuff on there, but there's also an infinite world of knowledge!

Anyway.  Do you know who else always asks questions and always learn?  Scientists.  So I guess in a way, every Little Kid who ever asked "But why?" is a scientist on a never-ending quest for Knowledge.  I think that's an amazing thing to be, Friends!

Hey.  I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment