Pages

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Fun With Flight!

This is the face of a glad scientist!  Upward!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday to you! 

Well, ya know, yesterday, I got another Kiwi Crate in the mail, with my name on it, and EVERYTHING, and I opened it right the heck up, and guess what I'm gonna be buildin' this time! 

A kite and a rocket-launcher!  It's true!  All the pieces are there!  I get to decorate and build my own kite, which is really exciting for me, because I have wanted to fly a kite for a while now.  I see 'em all the time on television, but have never, ever flown one.  Now I can have a personalized kite of my very own!

And the rocket launcher!  I'll be buildin' rockets, and then the launcher has this bag I step on, that shoots air into the rocket and sends it up into the sky!  Or I guess the very near inner atmosphere, because apparently Kiwi Crate isn't gonna trust a five-year-old with rocket fuel and an ignition button, are they?

But I'll tell ya what.  This girl's gonna be dreamin' that not only am I the commander of the rocket I launch, but I'm also the mission chief at Mission Control.

This is what Kiwi Crate is all about, Friends!  It's like a rocket-launcher for my imagination, which is like a rocket.  Big explosions of imaginativity and creativity and all that today!

I can't wait to tell ya all about how it turns out, Big People!  I'm a glad scientist!  I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment