Pages

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

It's TUESDAY!

Who's gonna have a GREAT day?  THIS GIRL!
Hiya, Big People! 

Well, ya know, it's Tuesday, and I'm gonna just go ahead and celebrate the heck outta that fact.  Wanna hafta know why?

Because yesterday afternoon, the sky turned translucent green, and the trees started dancin' and I went and hid in the basement for a little while.  And the last time this happened, we ended up with a whole lotta trees fallen in our yard.

I was too little to understand what was goin' on that time, but this time, I was a little freaked out about the weather outside!  Mommy kept tellin' me I was gonna be okay, that it was all gonna be okay, and we were in the basement out of an abundance of caution, but I'll be honest with ya, Big People.  I was a little concerned that she was tellin' me it was an abundance of caution the way she told me gettin' my ears pierced wasn't gonna be a big deal, or the way she tells me the public toilets aren't gonna be too loud when they flush.  Lies.  All lies.  So you'll understand why I was dubious about just how "okay" everything was gonna be at the conclusion of yesterday's very bad storm.  *IF* there was gonna even be a conclusion of yesterday's very bad storm.

But what do you know?  For once, she wasn't just offerin' empty comfort and assurance.  For once, Mommy was right.  The storm passed, the sky turned from translucent green to opaque dove gray, and then gave a spectacular sunset, and all is well today. 

I am gonna have a GREAT day today!  I hope you will too, Friends!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment