Pages

Monday, May 15, 2017

Remind the Week Who's Boss!

Monday isn't the one wearin' the rainbow tiara, Friends!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, ya know, it's Monday again. 

Mondays can definitely churn up anxieties in a kid and in a Big Person alike.  I get it.  Believe me, I get it!

But the thing of it is, you get to be the thermostat for the week, Friends.  You don't hafta be satisfied bein' the thermometer.  You can choose to set the temperature of the week.

Ya know, sometimes, it's okay to be fiery, but this week, I'm choosin' to be chill.  I'm gonna run this week.  This week isn't gonna run me.  I'm gonna remind the week who's boss, and here's the hint, Week, Monday... you aren't the ones wearin' the rainbow tiara, now, are you?

They aren't, Friends!  So let's roll!  Let's make this a great week! 

I love ya lots!  You can do it!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment