Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Summer's On The Way!

It's gonna be a great summer, Big People!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Wednesday to you!

Well, ya know, in a coupla weeks, my final Summer of Not Bein' a School-Kid will begin.  Up until now, my whole entire life has been summer vacation.  September would come, I'd see the big yella bus go by my house, I wouldn't be on it, and I'd go on with my life.

At the end of this summer, that big yella bus is gonna stop at my house, and I'm gonna get on it and go the heck to school.  So in a way, this summer that's startin' up is like the last chapter in the first part of my life. 

But before I get ahead of myself, with all the things I've gotta do, once I get to school, and how things are gonna change, I wanna go over the things that I know are gonna happen over the summer!

For instance, I know I'm gonna visit Pittsburgh for a coupla days.  Then I'm gonna go to a place called Gettysburg.  I'm gonna see a lotta neat cars there!  And then I'm gonna go to a place called Kenosha, all the way in Wisconsin, and I'll see some more neat cars!  And then there'll probably be some surprises.  I love surprises!

So this is the part of the year that I get all excited about summer.  This year, summer's gonna be particularly sweet, you know?

Hey.  I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment