Pages

Friday, May 19, 2017

Spicy in Attitude Only

I have a spicy reputation, but it's my attitude that's spicy.
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Friday to you!

Well, ya know, I enjoy a good meal, but there's one thing I do NOT like to see on my plate, and that's food with spice in it.

Oh, sure, a little cinnamon here and there is fine.  That doesn't bother me.  A minty Tic-Tac once in a while?  Well, I like fruit-flavored ones better, but I don't mind a minty Tic-Tac once in a while.  They aren't really spicy.

It's extremely discouraging for me to find something like medium salsa in a bowl of chips, though.  And last night for supper, we had butter chicken.  Despite its benign name, it is NOT chicken slathered in delicious, delicious butter.  It's chicken bathed in spicy, tomato sauce, served over rice.  The sauce makes even the rice spicy. 

Spicy-ricey.  I don't likey. 

Friends, I know I have a reputation for bein' all spicy.  Spicy-n-sweet, I hope.  But I'm spicy in attitude only.  I can dish out the spicy, but I cannot eat the spicy.  No way.  And this is not a shortcoming in personality.  This is me recognizin' my own limits. 

How the heck right about that?!

Hey.  Stay cool, Friends!  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment