Pages

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Limitless Places for Friends!

My tummy may have limited slots for food, but my heart has limitless slots for friends!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you!

Well, ya know, when I eat and eat and eat and then stop and say I'm full, but Mommy mentions there's something delicious for dessert, I realize that I have lotsa slots in my tummy, so I could have dessert.  I can keep eatin' as long as there's slots available in my tummy!  Or until I get tired of eatin'! 

How about that?!

Even though my heart is a lot smaller than my tummy, physically, metaphysically, it's infinitely larger!  You see, my tummy has only a limited number of slots for food.  When they're all full, I'm full!  and I'm all done eatin'.  But when I have lotsa friends, and I meet a new friend, my heart makes a whole new slot for me to keep that friend in.  The more friends I have, the more slots my heart makes for itself. 

You could say that the more friends I accrue and the more people I love, the bigger my heart gets!  I love that!

Friends, I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment